- Server: Windows 7, 2008 (for NIAMS© 64 bit, as from release 4.0)
- Client: as from Microsoft IE 7, Java 1.5, Microsoft Visio 2007
- All devices and manufacturers
- All protocols, VRF, MPLS
- IP routing information from 1,000 routers are read out and analyzed within minutes
- Any number of NIAMS© servers can be clustered together.
- Support of multi-user, multi-threading, multi-core
- Combined flat file und SQL database
- Any access to the CLI of the devices can be made via Telnet or SSH1/2 using integrated macro language.
- Routing information is read out via manufacturer-specific routing collectors and CLI commands. For manufacturers that are not yet supported, SNMP is used instead.
- Access to NIAMS© via HTTPS
- Integrated web server
- Connector with XSLT processor for data exchange between NIAMS© and any number of management systems and databases
- C/C++ development
- User and group authorizations
- AES 256 bit encryption
- HTTPS, authentication via RADIUS
Language and version
- Release 4.0: October 2011